Our client based in Woking (2-3 days in office with remainder at home) are seeking a driven Account Executive to drive growth and engage with new and existing clients.
- Manage and maximise business from existing customer portfolio including such customers through effective management.
- Support the Account Director to project manage customer Microsites from creation through to fulfilment and distribution and all other sales activity as required
- Manage the inventory stock items.
- To ensure first class customer service is delivered by adhering to the administrative procedures.
- Prepare and execute sales ‘projects’ for the customer base.
- Maximise opportunities to increase margin, achieve or exceed set quarterly gross profit target and other targets.
- Manage customer success reporting and analysis, implementing activities to maintain or improve customer satisfaction
- Achieve or exceed monthly gross profit and team targets
- Deliver first class customer service
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in Written English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and an understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Hours: 8.30-5pm Monday-Thursday, 8.30-4pm Friday
- Full Pension in line with the UK Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement – 3 used at Christmas plus national bank holidays
- Salary: £25-£30k Bonus: £1500 per quarter (based on company performance and quarterly objectives)