- Our client is paying a salary up to £19k
- Hours are 7.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
Our client based in Cobham; Surrey is seeking an Assistant Aquatic Engineer. Having been established for 30 years’ and with an excellent reputation within their field, they require someone who enjoys working outside and has the capacity for some heavy lifting.
- Working with Aquatic Engineers, training to learn job skills
- Installing, constructing and maintaining Ponds, Water Features and Lakes.
- Labouring, Equipping vehicles with supplies/equipment
- Pond Draining and Cleaning
- Plant/foliage maintenance
- Setting up Tanks to decant fish
- Some Driving
Skills and Knowledge Required
- GCSE’s minimum requirement
- Good Learning skills with determination and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Initiative, problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Some customer service experience
- Driven, enthusiastic, Flexible and self-motivated