- Our client is offering a salary up to £24k
- Excellent bonus calculated against operational and sales targets
- Customer Service Award scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Share Scheme
- Family Friendly Scheme
Our client is seeking an Assistant Store Manager in their Richmond store to work 40 hours per week over 5 out of 7 days. Ideally you will be located 30 minutes travelling time from the store.
- You will be enthused about supporting the Store Manager in all aspects of running your store, in order to grow and develop your business.
- You’ll be specifically involved in maximising store profitability through driving sales, achieving KPI’s, and providing the highest standards of customer service.
- You will also be involved with proposing ideas for local marketing, dealing with customer administration and ensuring all store standards are maintained.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- You will need to have management experience at a similar level in the retail or sales sectors.
- Demonstrate that you are both a strong team player as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- We are looking for confident and enthusiastic people with a great attitude and ability to learn.