Our client is seeking an experienced Business Partnering Executive to work as part of an agile team and provide comprehensive support to the UK Market Business Partnering Team.
- Responsibility for temporary recruitment, from drafting adverts to interviewing and arranging training courses
- Working with global departments regarding changes to employee terms and conditions
- Managing all POs for recruitment and training, including answering queries from line managers and employees
- Creating and implementing new employee engagement initiatives and managing existing initiatives
- Supporting the Business Partner Advisor with any internal and external communications.
- Ensuring any activities associated with the function for recruitment and training are set up and monitored correctly
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Experience of working within a fast-paced HR function
- Good standard of education and a CIPD qualification
- Microsoft Office suite and SAP (HR) and SAP (purchasing). My Talent Journey experience is advantageous
- Experience of recruitment, interviewing and liaising with recruitment agencies
- Compliant with procurement guidelines
- Our client is offering salary up to £34K depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package