Our client based in Woking are seeking an experienced Care Coordinator to support Scheduling Manager and the team in the scheduling of rotas in order to provide the highest quality of service.
- Arranging and communicating shadowing for new Caregivers and ensure the right carers are introduced to clients.
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules and any changes
- Keep people planner updated with notes daily and update shared calendar adding relevant information
- Attend care visits when required
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such a logistics.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Good IT, Word and Excel skills
- Must have full driving licence and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Salary up to £25,000
- Exciting employee benefits
- Paid mileage
- Working hours Monday- Friday 9.00-5.30
- Free parking