Our client based in Woking are seeking a Caretaker to work closely with the Premises Administrator to prioritise tasks around the site, identify and resolve issues, to make sure that site remains secure, safe and compliant with all relevant statutory requirements.
- Health and Safety
Skills and Knowledge Required
- DIY skills
- Experience in building maintenance work
- Be able to demonstrate practical experience in either building works or mechanical, heating, electrical or plumbing knowledge or one of more areas.
- 37. 5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
- Working hours are 07.30-16.00 (with 1-hour unpaid lunch break)
- Salary up to £22,990 per annum