Our client based in London are seeking an expert Client Insights Consultant to work in partnership with one of their major communications clients to truly understand their key business questions.
- Build and manage relationships and ways of working.
- Support team in prompt turnaround of KPIs and ongoing requests
- Understand and support client strategy.
- Oversee deliverable management for key client.
- Delivering parts of presentations with a goal to become lead presenter.
- Proactive approach to pre-empt issues.
- Solution orientated approach
- Can work, collaborate, and build relationships with teams across the business.
- Experience in or desire to develop deep understanding of telco landscape and client needs as addressed by the solution.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- People person
- Highly proactive
- Highly data literate
- Big picture focus
- Conscientious and reliable
- MS Office skills
- Hours 9am-5.30pm (Mon- Thu), 9am-4pm (Fri)
- Flexible working available
- Our client is paying a salary up to £35k