Our client based in London are seeking a Client Data Analyst to be responsible for both product quality and gaining insight from Point of Sales (POS) data. Working closely with other teams across the business, you will ensure our clients (internal and external) receive a best-in-class experience through fast and accurate market research and data delivery.
- Ensuring data quality is in line with international standards and those standards set by the Research Director.
- Supporting in the preparation of client presentations and workshops using standardised outputs.
- Gathering all information necessary to undertake client data reconciliation.
- Ensuring the business group follows international standards.
- Ensuring methodologies and deliverables follow international standards.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to prepare presentations.
- Enjoys learning new aspects of the role.
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards are essential.
- Excellent task and time management skills.
- Highly proficient within Microsoft Office suite of tools, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Teams.
- Hours 9am-5.30pm (Mon- Thu), 9am-4pm (Fri)
- Flexible working available
- Our client is paying a salary up to £25k