Our client based in Woking are seeking a detail orientated and confident Client Services Administrator. To provide an administrative service for their sales and lease area of the business.
- Make telephone and email contact with Dealers and Clubs to ensure project progress within deadlines.
- Provide additional support within capability when required as directed by the B2B, Coordinator.
- Complete daily tasks in relation to “Work in Progress”. Keep track and update project forms as required.
- Take incoming enquiries and contact Dealers, assisting wherever possible.
- Arrange all transport in relation to deliveries and collections.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail and methodical approach.
- Positive team member with “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Our client is paying a salary up to £23k.
- Hours are 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Free Parking