Our client based in Weybridge are seeking a confident Community Partnership & Sustainability Executive.
- Coordinate and communicate Volunteering & Fundraising opportunities for employees.
- Create and distribute regular volunteering communication on business platforms.
- Tracking activity and producing various analyses
- Organise and implement company-wide fundraising and volunteering events.
- Data collation and reporting
- Support the organisation of the Annual Conference, Community Committees and Sustainability events.
- Create engaging internal communications and progress updates.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- A high level of education; degree or equivalent preferred, with any additional sustainability-related training as an advantage.
- 2+ years’ experience of working in a fast-paced, multi-project role, with a basic understanding of Corporate Sustainability and desire to grow knowledge.
- Working experience in at least one of the following areas: sustainability, community investment/charity sector, events, environmental, communications.
- Previous experience in creating and delivering compelling visual, written, and verbal communications across a variety of different platforms.
- Strong numerical skills and organizational skills/attention to detail, with data management experience including extracting and presenting data in chart format.
- Ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and developing great working relationships.
- Events experience or organizing conferences / large internal meetings and creating processes to introduce new systems is an advantage.
- Exceptional spoken and written English.
Excellent benefits package