Our client based in Weybridge are seeking a Community Partnership & Sustainability Manager. Ideally with experience in the charity sector. You will be part of the team that manages the UK’s Sustainability Programme, with a specific focus on enabling the business to contribute to wider society through Community partnerships.
- Managing Community Investments projects and day to day relationships with the partners.
- Oversee and manage all outsourced administration relating to charities.
- Manage all associated Community Investment measurement and reporting.
- Create and manage sustainability employee engagement activities
- Oversee and manage all work associated with the volunteering process.
- Responsible for the management and inspiration of three community committees
- Drive internal and external communications
- Proactively identify external opportunities to communicate and grow the UKs responsible business credentials.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ideally educated to a Degree level or equivalent, with any additional sustainability-related training an advantage.
- 3-5+ years working in a fast-paced, multi-project role in a sustainability-related field (Community Investment, CSR, Environmental) within corporate, charitable, or government sectors.
- Good understanding of Corporate Sustainability and the environment in which UK businesses operate, with experience in creating and managing long-term business / charitable partnerships and stakeholder engagement programs.
- Skilled in developing and delivering multi-layer projects, setting, measuring and reporting on project KPI’s and managing third parties.
- A passion for Communications is a must.
- Previous experience in creating and managing employee engagement programs including employee volunteering is essential.
- Experience in delivering projects that reduce environmental impact is desirable.
- Budget management experience would be advantageous.
- Experience in delivering presentations to internal and external audiences is essential.
- Exceptional spoken and written English.
Excellent benefits package