- Our client is offering a salary up to £44k-£50 based on experience
- Hours will be 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (Allowing for Christmas shutdown)
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Company Car and Fuel Card
Our client based in Caterham are seeking a qualified building management Estimator. To cover a wide area across the SE of England.
- Producing H&S documentation i.e. risk assessments and method statements.
- Quoting / estimating works valued up to a value of £200k.
- Surveying client properties both domestic and commercial.
- Managing both in house tradesmen and sub-contractors, to ensure deadlines and high workmanship levels are met.
- Reporting to clients with progress reports etc.
- Ensuring budgets for suppliers, sub-contractors and in-house tradesmen are managed / controlled.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Degree or equivalent qualified
- CIOB or RICS qualified ideally
- Computer literate including MS office, word, excel etc.
- AutoCAD beneficial but not required.
- Good communication verbally and written.
- Previous experience in a similar role ideal but not essential