- Our client is offering an hourly rate up to £10 per hour
- Days Monday / Tuesday and Friday
- 5 hours per day (flexible)
Our client based in Woking are seeking a Credit Controller on a part time basis to work in their small team.
- Liaise with client to discuss outstanding payments.
- Produce and send out invoices.
- Assist with adhoc duties within the business.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that any concerns are actioned correctly, and all parties are notified.
- Always follow strict company policies and procedures, ensuring that legislative requirements are met.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Have a proven track record of delivery in Credit Control
- Be motivated and Driven
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Be structured and Methodical in approach
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated.
- Show assertiveness, tact and resilience.