Our client is seeking an experienced Credit Manager based in Crewe to manage the credit management function with responsibility for the detailed assessment of Customer financial statements and the prompt collection of all monies due.
- Overseeing the day to day operation of the Credit Management function, empowering the team through delegating tasks and deadlines, and encouraging creativity and risk taking.
- Manage the update of Sales Ledger including the maintenance and enhancement of cash collection performance
- You will represent the Company in Court and at Liquidation meetings in respect of debt recoveries.
- Plan and implement operating standards with respect to sales restrictions at Budget, Price increase and other times, in particular agreeing, any changes to credit terms, Storage Orders/Drip Feed Deals and invoicing and credit note arrangements.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Qualified Chartered Institute of Credit Management Fellow or Graduate.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Credit Manager in an FMCG environment dealing directly with customers.
- Proven detailed understanding and ability to analyse Customer financial accounts and related information.
- Line Management within a Credit Management environment, dealing with detailed financial accounts.
- Strong communication skills at all levels and a proven negotiator.
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including a 20% bonus (depending on company performance)