- Our client is offering a salary up to £24,500
- Company bonus scheme depending on performance
Our client based in Woking town centre are seeking a Customer Escalations Executive to respond to escalated customer disputes and complaints in a polite and efficient manner and in line with company policies.
- Accept and respond to a wide range of escalated queries from Customers.
- Investigating complex issues, prioritising and implementing appropriate solutions in line with department guidelines, and escalating issues to the Customer Escalations Manager where appropriate.
- Work within the SLA’s set out by the business, adhering to risk and compliance procedures at all times.
- Being a point of clarification for customers on regulatory rules and procedures.
- Being a point of clarification for Customer Services
- Provide ongoing feedback and root cause analysis back to the business for continuous improvement
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively and take responsibility for resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Liaising with outside agencies in order to effectively manage issues and reporting back recommendations to the wider business.
- Ensure effective record-keeping for all customer contacts in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Representing the company at business meetings with outside agencies
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous complaint handling experience
- Attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent written and oral skills.