An excellent opportunity to join an exciting interiors company providing a quality customer service to their valued and new customer base.
- Responsible for Customer Service dealings and after sales queries and product resolutions
- Inspire, lead and coach other departments to drive positive customer feedback.
- Investigating and resolving customer queries, which can be complex in nature due to the service provided.
- Producing monthly reports
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure an efficient service
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, colleagues, and manufacturers
- Efficient administration skills and attention to detail
- 20 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Hours 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Free Parking
- Salary up to £25k plus a £3k bonus (depending on performance)