Our client based in Woking are seeking a hard-working, Customer Services Support to work in their growing team.
- Accept and respond to a wide range of escalated queries from Customers.
- Investigating complex issues, prioritising, and implementing appropriate solutions in line with department guidelines, and escalating to line managers.
- Provide ongoing feedback and root cause analysis back to the business for continuous improvement
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively and take responsibility for resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective record-keeping for all customer contacts in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in encouraging communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous complaint handling experience ideal
- High level of computer literacy
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- An understanding of the importance and impact of legislative requirements
- Proven experience of detailed, exploratory, and methodical working practices
- Must be highly motivated, well organised and able to produce accurate and detailed information to a very high standard
- Experience of handling sensitive, confidential customer information
- Our client is offering a salary up to £24,500
- Company bonus scheme depending on performance
- Some weekend work required
Our client is CV-19 compliant