- Our client is offering a salary up to £22,500
- Company bonus based on performance
Our client based in Woking town centre are seeking a Data Subject Request Administrator to assist the Escalations Team and Legal Team with the Data Subject Access Request process. Keeping track of the incoming DSAR’s and Time Line involved to ensure efficient running of this process.
Extracting and redacting all required information.
- Assist Escalations Team with new DSAR’s coming through
- Undertake searches on customers data
- Extract the required documents/contacts i.e. letters, phone calls, emails
- Extracting and redacting the required data to comply with the DSAR
- Reviewing all documents and categorising them efficiently and accurately
- Recording / Logging new requests that come through to the Teams
- Being aware of the deadlines for each DSAR case and within remit ensuring that this is adhered to.
- Assisting with and responding to standard escalated complaints
- Assisting the Credit Team with Administrative Tasks where necessary.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous CS experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in handling DSAR requests and/or customer complaints/escalations preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail