Our client based in Woking are seeking a Database Development Officer to facilitate the implementation of a new CRM system (thankQ) and to provide ongoing database support within the marketing team.
- To support the company in embedding thankQ CRM. Be an expert in the functionality and application of the platform; provide training and support on an ongoing basis.
- Be familiar with processes to enable support for adapting those processes to thankQ and identifying efficiencies offered by thankQ CRM.
- Design solutions for data imports and reporting and be responsible for managing data imports to thankQ.
- Responsible for data management compliance in accordance with GDPR ensuring the company is adhering to best practice at all times.
- Manage and make recommendations on data accuracy, conduct data cleansing, duplicate checking and updated. Reporting on findings and documenting processes as well as maintaining audit trails.
- Identify issues/glitches with thankQ and liaise with the team to resolve these queries.
- Manage updates and changes to processes.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Experience using and managing thankQ CRM including managing data, problem solving, analysis and development.
- In depth experience of developing database reports and dashboards, extracting data and performing analysis to inform management and financial decisions.
- Detailed understanding of GDPR to enable compliant storage and processing of data.
- Experience in making data selections for direct marketing purposes and understanding of all associated processes and record updates.
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to visually present reports and statistics.
- Experience in creating documentation or written guidelines to support systems and processes.
- Approachable and adaptable to provide training and support to colleagues across the company with varying experience of thankQ.
- A good problem solver.
Our client is paying a salary up to £30k.