Our client with a HO in Devon is seeking an E-Commerce Manager to take their digital and e-commerce offering to the next level and generate exponential growth on their B2C platforms. You can either live close to the office in Devon or work remotely with the requirement to visit the HO atleast twice a month.
- Webpage & E-shop management with P&L ownership
- Performance Marketing (acquisition)
- CRM (retention)
- Target setting, KPI reporting & forecasting on above
- Pure Play: Account support
- Activation and optimization of our online investments
- Asset creation in partnership with the MOO FREE brand manager
- Direction for the marketing plan in close co-operation with the brand manager
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Passionate, native digital E-commerce manager with first hand DtC experience
- A self-starter who gets stuff done
- Agile team player familiar with working in a SME environment
- Experienced in running performance marketing and CRM campaigns ideally for a high growth ‘niche’ challenger brand.
- Knows the ins & outs of Shopify
- Understands how to get the most out of Amazon, Ocado and similar pure players
- A creative and innovative problem solver
- Strong analytical skills, knowing how to turn data and consumer insights into actions
Salary £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience. 28 days annual holiday, increasing with service, pension scheme after 3 months, health care after 2 years full service.