Our client based in Aldershot are seeking a Direct Media Sales Executive to join their fast-paced company.
- Reach (& exceed) individual sales targets.
- Win new business from local advertisers; to maintain & develop existing business.
- Where relevant, contribute to company goals, promoting all products & cross-selling.
- Make required number of quality telephone calls daily.
- Generate required number of face-to-face meetings post training/induction.
- To develop meaningful relationships with the Marketing Managers/owners of local businesses
- Actively participate in sales meetings & subsequent team activities; cover all aspects of sales for other members of the team when directed by your manager (i.e., holiday cover)
- To ensure internal working relationships with other departments are in the best possible order.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- High energy levels – ‘sales hungry’ – with an upbeat & positive outlook
- An interest in media, marketing & communications – able to sell a concept/solution.
- Big personality – confident on the telephone, as well as face-to-face
- A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
- An engaging, yet professional manner
- Personable, relationship-builder
- Natural organisational & prioritisation skills; a pro-active ‘game-planner’
- To have enjoyed a period of sustained success in a previous sales role
- 22 Days holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Onsite Parking
- Hours 8.45 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.