Our client based in Aldershot are seeking a driven Direct Media Team Sales Manager to join their fast-paced company.
- To be directly responsible for ensuring the Direct Sales Team achieve their targets & KPI’s.
- Day-to-day running of the Direct Sales Team; responsibility for team member development & training, mentor & coach as needed; to maintain high team standards & disciplines.
- Manage inductions, reviews, appraisals & disciplinary action as required.
- Monthly reporting & forecasting to the Sales Director
- Undertake business planning for the calendar year; drive forward implementation & revisions.
- Manage external local media agencies; establish reporting processes & pipelines.
- Management of local sales leads, including distribution & monitoring team effectiveness/accountability.
- Implement initiatives to improve client service levels & retention.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- An experienced Sales Manager who can demonstrate a successful career in SME environments.
- A proven track record in managing & developing telesales led Business Development Teams
- Experience of training at Team Leader & Sales Executive level
- Strong commercial skills & experience of field-based sales activity
- A natural interest in media, marketing & communications is essential.
- Experience of selling a service/solution.
- Personable – able to motivate & inspire a team towards hitting their targets & KPI’s.
- Literate & numerate – able to forecast & report effectively; develop & implement a sales strategy; set individual team targets; manage external agencies.
- 22 Days holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Onsite Parking
- Hours 8.45 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.