- Accomodation provided as part of the overall package
- Our client is offering a salary up to £17,290k
- Hours are 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- 27 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- NHS Top Up Scheme
Our client based in Aldershot are seeking an Estate Manager to be responsible for the day to day smooth running of their development, including supervision of contractors, ensuring the building is well maintained and welcoming.
- Walk the development daily, identify and order repairs for any defects and be proactive in solving maintenance problems, if it’s within your authorised
- Make sure all fire alarm and safety equipment is checked regularly, and that it’s working properly at all times. Record and monitor equipment servicing and inspection
- Make sure that the grounds are kept clean and tidy and landscaped areas are maintained. Where you have a contractor to do this you should supervise their work and deal swiftly with any problems as they
- Always be available when you’re on duty and be aware of the needs of each leaseholder; take action to support leaseholders if they need This might include giving emergency help and general assistance if a leaseholder is unwell or has had an accident, until the emergency services, relatives or other help arrives.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- GCSE or equivalent Grade C or above in Maths & English
- Experience in providing service to customers in a residential environment
- Experience in supervising contractors. Understanding of building maintenance
- Ability to develop and sustain successful relationships with colleagues, residents and their families using a polite but warm approach.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and be diplomatic.