- Our client is offering a salary up to £18k
- Hours are 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- NHS Cast Top Up Scheme
- 27 Days Holiday (+BH)
Our client based in Aldershot are seeking an Administrator/Customer Service Assistant to support their Senior Estate Service Adviser and support and carry out project work for the Head of Services and Head of Operations.
- Establish good relationships with Area Managers, Estate Managers and other estate-based staff to promote the services of the Customer Experience Team and provide support and solutions to day to day issues.
- Assist and support the Senior Estate Service Adviser with alteration requests and approvals, referring any non-standard situations to your line manager.
- Assist the Senior Estate Service Adviser with arranging general repairs and maintenance (in the absence of the Estate Manager), liaising with contractors and leaseholders as required.
- Assist the Senior Estate Service Adviser with the Budget preparation timetable, obtaining appropriate information from across the team.
- Maintain accurate leaseholder records with updates, including database entry and estate information where appropriate.
- Undertake research/project work as directed by the Senior Estate Service Adviser, Head of Services and Head of Operations, this may involve, for example streamlining processes
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade A to C (to include English Language & Maths)
- Experience of working in a customer focused role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships
- Attention to detail, ability to cross reference
- Good organisation skills including time management
- Able to prioritise workloads to business needs and timelines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook