Our well established and thriving client are seeking a customer service focussed Bar/Events Manager to join their ever-growing team. You will need to enjoy working specific afters related to such a role.
- Accountable for the development of a unique events space with a large outdoor area.
- Assisting in creating a go to destination for social activities and beverages
- An integral part of the company’s growth plan
- Develop a full event programme.
- Build a rapport with existing and new customers.
- Promote the bar and social events.
- Engage with potential suppliers and event coordinators.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, and hands-on
- Well organised and able to plan and run events.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to manage, motivate, engage, and develop the team.
- Enjoy working within a lively and social environment.
- Proven management skills for setting targets with track-record of delivering against them.
Experience of the Food and Beverage sector would be helpful, but not essential – life experience, a love of people, enthusiasm to create something unique, good organisational skills and imagination. Equally important is your ability to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial company. Bar skills and additional product knowledge can be taught.
- Our client is paying a salary up to £35k.
- Hours are Thursday/Friday – 3.00 p.m. to 11.00 pm. / Saturday 11.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. / Sunday 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. / Monday Administration day – 42 hours in total.