- Our client is offering a salary up to £46,800 (based on experience)
- Company van and fuel card
- Uniform and PPE Provided
- Pension Scheme
Our client based in Caterham are seeking a fully experienced Roofer to cover the South East of England.
- Reactive & planned maintenance works for both the commercial and residential sectors.
- All aspects of roof tiling and slates, lead work, fascia’s, soffits and rainwater guttering, downpipes and hopper heads
- All aspects of flat roofing, chimney and brickwork repairs / repointing / rendering / replacement cowels etc.
- Health & safety training preferable but not necessary
- Full UK driving license (preferably clean)
- Travelling to sites around the south east of England (van & fuel card provided)
- Basic building work understanding
- During planned & reactive maintenance to be able to meet contracts manager at the office for briefing (possibly daily)
- Be able to travel to sites located around the south east of England (including central London)
- Carry out surveys, documenting and reporting back to management
- All works to be carried out to the highest standard
- Strictly follow all health & safety requirements for each site
- Must have own tools. Ladders and Full PPE / uniforms will be provided.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous experience of roofing work is essential (at least 5 years).
- Have a common sense attitude to health and safety at work
- Have a desire to see a job well done
- Understand what is required in order to complete the repair as necessary
- Have knowledge of all the roofing materials being worked with
- Be prepared to start early and finish late to get the job done
- Enjoy, or at least tolerate, working outside in all weather