Our client based in Farnborough is seeking a Freight Export Coordinator to join their busy team.
- Planning of transportation and booking (road, air and sea freight)
- Liaise with carriers, agents, warehouses and customers
- Documentation creation (AWB, BLs, Customs Declarations, Consular docs etc).
- Answering enquiries and effectively resolving complains
- Raise invoices and transport documents
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Min of 3 years’ experience in an export ops environment
- Knowledge of incoterms and all modes shipping.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Salary up to £35K
- 22 days holiday (not including bank holiday)
- Healthcare and other staff benefits