- Our client is offering a salary up to £29k
- Target Bonus (based on company bonus)
- Company car and fuel card
- Pension- 16% non- contributory
- Private medical coverage- single cover
- 25 days of holiday per annum
- Life cover- x 4 basic salary
- Flexible Benefits using salary sacrifice:
- Childcare vouchers/Gym discounts/Health screening/Dental Plan/Travel Insurance/Critical Illness cover/Employee Share Purchase Plan
Our award-winning client based in Weybridge; Surrey are seeking Field Account Representatives to visit independent stores (retailers) in specific areas. The roles provide crucial support, as well as cover during holidays and absence to the Sales Representatives to ensure continuous achievement of Company objectives and KPIs. This includes, but is not limited to, meeting the designated call rate, call coverage target, selling products, merchandising and any other in-call activities as required.
Field Account Representatives are often deployed flexibly across a wider area or division to meet those business objectives and this may from time to time require staying away from home.
NOTE: You will be required to attend a 13-week training course to fulfil this role (Expenses Paid)
- To grow the company market profitability by ensuring the company’s products are available for consumers to purchase 24/7. Launching new brands and educate independent retailers with a view to overcoming out of stock situations.
- To be fully accountable for managing the budget given by the Sales Representative.
- To meet or exceed the coverage/call rate requirements for the specific ground being worked on, ensuring that time is effectively planned.
- Conduct reviews of retailer accounts and implement mutually beneficial strategies and solutions to grow the category profitability, whilst ensuring a return on investment is achieved.
- Analyse, interpret and evaluate information and activities using internal systems and sharing with colleagues where applicable to improve performance.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ideally educated to Degree level or with GCSE Maths and English minimum
- Previous sales experience is not required, but a desire to succeed, to be target driven, customer focused, highly planned and organised and can build strong business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- Full manual driving licence is required, with no more than 3 penalty points.