Our award-winning Global client are seeking emerging Sales Talent to join their expanding sales team in Watford. (Areas to cover are Watford/Harrow and Wembley, so candidates need to be within an easy commute)
Please note there will be a 12-week training programme for this role.
Responsible for calling on independent retail outlets, helping keep the brand’s products fully stocked and in line with promotional activity.
- Ensuring sales are maximised through merchandising and brand awareness.
- Actively seek to grow the share of market profitability by ensuring the Company’s products are available for consumers 24/7
- Launch new brands and educate the retailers.
- Dealing with Store Managers and budget management
- Merchandising stock
- Making face to face contact calls
- Conduct reviews of your accounts and implement beneficial strategies and solutions.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ideally educated to Degree level or with GCSE Maths and English minimum
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence for two years minimum
- Results driven and ambitious.
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Keen to engage with customers daily.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £34,000 + BONUSES.
- Company Car
- Excellent Benefits