Our client based in Woking are seeking an experienced Field Supervisor to join their busy team in ensuring successful operation of the business.
- Support care consultation, service reviews and completing client support plans
- Maintain accurate client and Caregiver records on the company software and people planner
- Conduct client and Caregiver introductions
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in supervising role.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good IT, Word and Excel skills
- Must have full driving licence and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Salary up to £23,000
- Working hours Monday- Friday 9.00-5.30
- On call for one night per week and one weekend per month
- Free parking
- Exciting employee benefits