- Our client is offering a salary up to £34,500
- 25 Days Holiday
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- 16% Non-Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised on-site restaurant and gym/free parking
- 8.15 a.m. to 4.15 p.m. Monday to Thursday with a 2.15 p.m. finish Fridays.
Our client based in Weybridge are seeking a Forecasting & Trade Insights Executive who will be responsible for developing forecasts scenarios, analysis, market sizes and producing actionable insights from consumer sales data, sources of shopper insights, qualitative research, evaluation data and competitor information.
- You will manipulate and analyse large volumes of data, converting it into manageable formats that are easy to understand and used alongside Shopper Behaviour data.
- Develop and deliver key performance reports and trackers to provide Strategic Insights, the Brand Team as well as Senior Management with timely market trends and present market overviews.
- Supporting the Forecasting Manager in the development of the plans using both qualitative and quantitative data tools.
- Monitoring competitor activities and analyse their strategies, test hypotheses, consolidate findings and write informative and actionable reports on their performance.
- Develop relationships and work on projects with external parties such as Oxford Economics, Jarmany and IRI providing the agencies with the information. Developing new models based on business requirements and market conditions.
- Responsibility for running volume forecasts for the market and developing brand forecast for scenario work.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Degree educated ideally in Maths/Stats/Business or Science
- A minimum of 2 years analytical experience, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Windows/Excel/PowerPoint and Word
- Experience of SPSS and VBA is desirable
- An understanding of FMCG is desirable