- Our client is offering a salary up to £24k
- Shift Patterns – Working Monday-Friday, one week 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., one week 10.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. (working 1 weekend in 6)
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Online discount site
- Bonus Scheme (depending on company performance)
This role is responsible for monitoring account activity for new and existing customers, including counteracting payment fraud, bonus and promotion abuse, resolving verification and payment processing problems and ensuring activity is in accordance with rules and limits.
This role is responsible for receiving, investigating and actioning incoming chargebacks and Data Protection. The job holder will manage and perform the process end-to-end ensuring that, where appropriate, the chargebacks are defended, tracked and reported on as well as ensuring that any trends or learnings from handling chargebacks are identified.
- Work to ensure that the Company’s fraud costs are kept to a minimum, whilst not impacting on genuine customers
- Identify and investigate new fraud trends and patterns
- Receive, investigate and action incoming chargebacks and DPAs
- Production and review of Suspicious Activity Reports, with associated reporting to Compliance teams.
- Manage case work to ensure the fraud detection systems are efficient and kept relevant.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- To Degree level or equivalent qualifications or experience as outlined below.
- Previous experience of fraud detection within the online environment.
- Understanding of the CNP (Card not present) environment.
- Experience of security investigation, audit and analysis in the online gambling industry.
- Must be detail orientated and analytical, with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.