- This is a 9-month temporary booking
- Our client is paying up to £40k pro rata
- Free Parking or a Shuttle Bus from the local station
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite Gym
To ensure our client remains secure and able to conduct business operations, it is essential to have information on internal or external threats that may have a negative impact on them. As Information Security Threat Analysist, you will gather information, metrics, key performance indicators and intelligence from internal and external sources to provide an overall global picture of the security posture and the related level of threat.
- Analysing security metrics to determine actionable intelligence for key stakeholders.
- Maintain an understanding of the cyber threat landscape.
- Commission and manage outsourced third-party intelligence providers where required.
- Producing key measurements of the Information Security team’s effectiveness and performance
- Producing threat assessments for management on both internal and external threats.
- Educated to a degree level or have suitable experience.
- From an intelligence background and ideally be CREST certified.
- Experienced in cyber threat intelligence and understand the principles of cyber security, cyber threats and cyber risk.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with stakeholders, adept at explaining complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to analyse complex information to interpret clear insights.
- Experienced in threat actor and group tracking.
- Strong understanding of intelligence analysis techniques, network intrusion models, (e.g. the kill chain, ATT&CK) and Internet Infrastructure.
- Proficient in open source intelligence (OSINT).