The role includes carrying out electrical work in, commercial, industrial buildings, including consumer unit changes, electrical rewires, wiring upgrades, minor works repairs, data cabling, fire alarm works and fault finding, PPM on electrical systems, including fire alarm and emergency lighting and HVAC controls. You will be covering the SE area.
- Carry out periodic inspections and testing and completing the necessary test certification in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations
- Ensure compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appropriate materials are used.
- Liaise with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets
- To participate in the clients out of hour’s emergency service.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical installation works of both 230v and 400v
- 17th/18th Edition experience
- 2391 test and inspection experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Our client is offering a salary up to £40,000
- Normal working hours are 08:00 to 17:00 (Mon-Fri) with a compulsory 1-hour lunch to be taken.
- A company vehicle will be provided