- Our client is offering a Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Our client based in Woking are seeking a motivated Internal Sales Coordinator. You will be responsible for maximising sales revenue from sales enquiries into the branch, as well as maintaining and developing relationships and revenue with existing client accounts.
- Carry out any reasonable duties as requested by the Commercial Manager.
- Answer any telephone queries received by the sales office.
- Provide a timely and efficient service to the company’s clients regarding any provision of pricing, stock and delivery information or product support.
- Ensure that all relevant customer and sales information is recorded quickly and accurately on the CRM.
- Working closely with the external sales team regarding quotations received and subsequent result of follow-ups.
- Ensure orders placed on the system are accurate in content and to record any special requirements required by the client regarding delivery times/locations etc and inform the relevant warehouse personnel.
- Identify and quickly act upon commercial opportunities and market intelligence, engaging with the Commercial Manager and external sales team.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Strong organisational/problem solving/solutions and planning skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Identifies and anticipates customer needs and exceeds expectations.
- Takes accountability for decisions and impact on others.
- Ability to work as a team and under own initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good standard of education, including Maths and English GCSE
- A good level of IT competency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint