We have a dynamic, award-winning, and fast-growing company are seeking a Junior Financial Accountant to become part of their passionate team.
- Responsible for the management of cash flow for all bank accounts
- Prepare profit and loss and balance sheets for all companies monthly
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT return, reverse charge VAT submission
- Provide support to the Financial Controller
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Professionally qualified or working towards professional qualification (AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Accounts payable experience
- Able to be flexible with working hours during busy times
- Attention to detail and excellent Excel skills
- Company pension scheme
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Season Ticket Loan
The above is a brief outline of what our client has to offer in terms of employment and benefits. We have highlighted the key aspects and some of their benefits. If you are interested in finding out more about this role, don’t delay get in touch today!
This advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. We encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Clockwork Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy