- Our client is offering a salary up to £31,200
- Your working hours will be 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (extra hours may be necessary to meet deadlines)
- Uniform and Full PPE provided
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Our client is looking for a hard-working, reliable Labourer with Roofing experience to work on sites covering the South East of England.
- Provide labour support as needed for specialty crew
- Working on commercial and residential sites to ensure that roofing materials are fitted correctly and that roofs are structurally sound.
- Selecting the right materials for repairs and new installations, checking for any faults or damage to installed roofs, and applying insulation to keep buildings energy efficient.
- To meet health and safety regulations you will ensure that the construction and work areas are kept clean and tidy, and that any dangerous materials or tools are kept out of walkways to prevent accidents.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Physical strength and stamina, great math skills for making measurements and calculations, and the ability to operate machinery and tools safely and effectively.
- This is a physically demanding job that can mean working at different heights and in all weather conditions.