Our client based in Woking are seeking a Marketing Manager, ideally with a passion for water sports or outdoor pursuits to provide a marketing and promotion service to the Sales & Marketing Division.
- Provide creative ideas and solutions to promote our products
- Manage our product portfolio and produce marketing bundles to engage potential clients
- Work with media partners and provide them with relevant content for maximum exposure on the company’s social media platforms, all with a customer centric focus.
- Get involved with Pan European digital marketing initiatives and CRM systems so they translate with a synergy to the UK markets by creating an annual plan and communication package.
- Find cost effective solutions to produce promotional materials and deal and assist with other general Marketing support.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities
- Liaise and be point of contact for press releases on upcoming events or new product launches and press presentations.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous brand promotion experience essential
- PowerPoint Presentation Experience
- Experience with all Social Media Platforms
- Innovative and Driven to promote products to a target market
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
In return the company can offer a competitive salary, auto-enrolment onto a pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop as well as flexible working options following completion of a successful probationary period.