Our client based in Woking are seeking a Marketing Coordinator, ideally with Marine & Power Product Communication experience to provide a marketing and promotion service to the Sales & Marketing Division.
- Work with media partners and provide them with relevant content for maximum exposure on the company’s social media platforms, all with a customer centric focus.
- Get involved with Pan European digital marketing initiatives and CRM systems so they translate with a synergy to the UK markets by creating an annual plan and communication package.
- Find cost effective solutions to produce promotional materials and deal and assist with other general Marketing support.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities
- Liaise and be point of contact for press releases on upcoming events or new product launches and press presentations.
Skills and Knowledge Required
Those that apply should have at least a basic understanding and interest of the marine motor industry and will need to be able to work in team environments with a flexible approach to their responsibilities.
A power boat licence and marketing qualification would be considered an advantage and you will need to have a good understanding of IT systems as well as some experience with marketing software.
In return the company can offer a competitive salary, auto-enrolment onto a pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop as well as flexible working options following completion of a successful probationary period.