We have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a lovely nursery based in Bagshot, Surrey. Working in their Baby Room.
- Provide and maintain a safe and secure environment for the children, and colleagues. Ensuring safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standards of childcare are maintained.
- Provide for the safety and well-being of children, taking account of their social, recreational and individual needs and to keep appropriate records of evidence, observations and assessment
- Attend training courses for personal professional development purposes and to disseminate information from these to other staff.
- Ensure that all Policies and Procedures set down by the nursery are adhered to.
- Work together as part of team to ensure appropriate delivery of nurturing / recreational activities for children attending.
- Ensure that effective health and safety procedures are carried out in the room and report and accidents or incidents through the relevant system.
28 days holiday including bank holidays, rising a day a year up to 5 extra days.
Salary up to £17,000
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks