Our client based in Bagshot are seeking a Level 3/2 with experience as a Nursery Practitioner to work in their nursery. Ensuring that the room is running smoothly through effective planning, preparation and organisation according to the policies and procedures of the nursery. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL. Hours 8.00 – 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Provide and maintain a safe and secure environment for the children, and colleagues. Ensuring safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standards of childcare are maintained.
- Provide for the safety and well-being of children, taking account of their social, recreational and individual needs and to keep appropriate records of evidence, observations and assessment
- Attend training courses for personal professional development purposes and to disseminate information from these to other staff.
- Ensure that all Policies and Procedures set down by the nursery are adhered to.
- Work together as part of team to ensure appropriate delivery of nurturing / recreational activities for children attending.
- Ensure that effective health and safety procedures are carried out in the room and report and accidents or incidents through the relevant system.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of children