Our client is seeking a friendly Part Time Sales Advisor for their Edinburgh branch working 12 hours per week one weekday and one weekend day.
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone.
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available.
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day.
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site.
- Carry out general administration tasks on a database (i.e., set up customer contracts and debt management)
- Take a flexible approach to working as part of a team or individually.
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- A “can do” attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work.
- Strong listening skills with a genuine desire to help others and learn.
- The ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions.
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team.
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours.
- Quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Training and support to help you develop.
- Social events throughout the year
- Family friendly policies
- Free on -site parking
- Day off to volunteer for one of our charity partners