- Our client is offering a salary up to £10K for working 20 hours per week over 3 days
- Excellent bonus calculated against operational and sales targets
- Customer Service Award scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Share Scheme
- Family Friendly Scheme
Our client is seeking a Part time Customer Service Advisor in the Reading area to work alongside an Assistant Manager and Store Manager
- Working alongside an Assistant Manager and Store Manager, you will be enthused about supporting your team and will be the first point of contact for most customers.
- You will work to achieve store KPI’s, selling merchandise and insurance, following up on enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their particular needs.
- There is a great balance of customer service, sales and administration within the role, as well as ensuring that all store standards are maintained.
- Keep up to date with the latest products & services on offer
- Cross and upsell products and services effectively
- Proactively identify areas of improvement
- Handle challenges presented by customers in a positive and constructive manner.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Whilst we ideally require you to have experience at a similar level in the retail or sales sectors, we are looking for confidence, flexibility, a team player, and a great attitude and ability to learn.