- Our client is pay up to £10.50 per hour
- 5 hours per week (Saturday: 4 hours, Sunday: 7.5 hours)
- Bonus scheme of up to 25% of your salary
- Incentive vouchers for good service, and for life events
- Additional day off for your Birthday and £50 of incentive vouchers
- Social events throughout the year
- Enhance maternity and paternity packages
- Free on -site parking
- Monthly prize draws, department incentives and service awards
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts
- Day off to volunteer for charity partners
- Training and support throughout your career
- Pension and sharesave scheme
As a Customer Support Advisor, you are an expert blend of sales and service. Your time will be spent talking to customers, getting to understand their situation, selling the benefits of using the product and gaining their commitment.
- Working to Sales Targets
- Consistently achieving Sales KPI’s
- Confident in Closing Sales Opportunities
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous sales experience working to KPI’s.
- An excellent standard of communication, with the ability to build relationships.
- Enthusiasm to drive the business forward and achieve personal goals.
- The ability to fully understand and empathise with customers situations and provide them with solutions to support them.