- Our client is offering a salary up to £10,140k 15 hours per week Monday – Friday
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Comprehensive training package
- Awards Scheme
Our client with a Head Office based in Aldershot are seeking an experienced Visiting Estate Manager to cover East Horsley. To be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the development (this means the buildings and associated grounds) including the supervision of contractors, ensuring the building is well maintained and welcoming.
- order repairs to all defects and maintenance problems at costs within the authorised limits.
- Be familiar with the position of service control points in case of emergency (i.e. water main stop cocks, electricity supply switches and fuses etc).
- Ensure that the inventory of all equipment and fittings is kept up to date and any discrepancies are recorded and notified to your Area Manager.
- Make sure all grounds and common parts are kept clean and tidy and that landscaped areas are maintained to a high standard as directed by the Horticulturist. This may include ‘hands on’ gardening work, including lawn mowing
- Monitor the performance of the contractors on site and report any problems to your Area Manager.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Experience in providing service to customers in a residential environment.
- Handyperson experience
- Gardening experience
- Experience in supervising contractors
- Understanding of building maintenance
- Ability to develop and sustain successful relationships with colleagues, residents and their families using a polite but warm approach.