Our client is seeking 2 Pension Administrators with previous experience to work in their busy office.
- Preparing all necessary documentation for consultants to present to clients.
- Collating information on previous schemes and preparing first draft analysis of client’s pension arrangements.
- Obtaining transfer value quotes and organising transfers agreed by the consultant from prior schemes.
- Preparation of standard client letters/Consultant reminders to initiate regular scheme reviews
- Assisting Consultants in reminding the client about the payment of contributions before each year-end and advising on any variations in contribution levels. Chasing clients where necessary.
- Ensuring all required data is obtained, then promptly and accurately entered/maintained on the Company’s database system.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential information professionally
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Pensions knowledge ideal
Our client is paying a salary between £27-£30k depending on experience.