- Our client is offering a salary up to £27k
- Hours 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- On site parking
- 20 days holiday
- Pension scheme
Our client based on the outskirts of Woking; Surrey are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join their busy office.
- PA/Secretarial duties for a team of three
- Confirmation of instructions with correct terms of engagement
- Collate and despatch the final survey and other reports
- Preparation of job files including all necessary research and preparation
- Arranging appointments for the surveyors
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Good audio, copy typing and Word skills along with a working knowledge of Outlook and Excel.
- Good knowledge of English spelling and grammar to enable the candidate to proof and edit building survey reports.
- A good telephone manner
- Flexible and willing to take on any task necessary in the office