Our client based in Chertsey are seeking a hard-working Premises Manager
- Undertake daily routines and essential repairs and the maintenance of the fabric, and fittings of the building.
- Ensuring the premises, grounds and its contents are maintained to a high standard, secured and ready for use, and undertake such tasks that are necessary for effective site management.
- Daily – open and close the building and oversee the security of the premises and contents.
- Identify health and safety problems and issues by inspection and monitoring of all internal and external areas and providing written reports/action plans as required.
- Maintain manual and computerised records and filing systems relating to all areas.
- Regular cleaning duties required
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Candidates need to be resourceful, adaptable, physically fit, and able to show initiative. Previous building maintenance is essential
- Is practical and self-motivated; has skills in DIY, gardening, and property maintenance
- Is aware of current health and safety guidelines and COSHH standards or has a willingness to learn
- Flexible with working patterns
- Is keen to actively contribute as a member of a team
- Can foster good relationships
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Up to date, effective working knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft Office 365 and Excel)
- Our client is offering a salary up to £26K
- This is a split shift role, requiring attendance on site in the early morning and early evening to cover opening and closing
NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO LIVE WITHIN A 10 MILE RADIUS OF THE PREMISES IN CHERTSEY – PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE THANK YOU.