Our client is seeking a dedicated Product Administrator to work in their Pirbright office.
- Booking in, managing, and allocating stock of small technical components.
- Managing the location of parts that are undergoing subcontract work off-site with partners.
- Maintaining cooperative spreadsheets of customer orders and associated component parts.
- Assisting with preparing, packing, and shipping of finished products.
- General office administrative duties.
- Learning the purpose of and assembly methods for key products.
- Building an understanding of incoming and outgoing QC.
- Progressing towards being able to build and test final products unaided.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in Photography ideal, but not essential
- Creative thinker and excellent communicator
- Methodical and Enthusiastic
- Full driving licence required
- Our client is paying up to £22k
- Hours 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.