Our client is seeking a Production Inspector to ensure customer products are correctly inspected at Goods In, pre-coating, post coating and at final shipment stages.
- Carry out receiving inspection in the Goods In area, when required, in accordance with company procedures.
- Inspect the Customers’ product and process documents for masking defects and anomalies prior to coating.
- Inspect the customers’ product after coating and after demasking.
- Checking of shelf life on all masking consumables
- Carry out in process and final inspection of products.
- Verification checks of spares etc prior to shipment
- Completion of non-conforming material reports
Skills and Knowledge Required
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Ability to work and communicate within a team.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Patience and the desire to get things right first time.
- Ability to read detailed process sheets.
- An eye for fine detail and precision workmanship
- Our client is paying up to £10.00 P/H.
- Hours 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- Initial period 14 Weeks with the potential to go permanently.