- This is a temp to perm role paying up to £8.71 per hour
- Hours 7.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Free Parking
Our client based in Woking are seeking a Production Worker (Masker) on a temp to perm basis. The primary functions are the masking and/or de-masking of customer products being coated. Other duties may include cleaning, surface preparation and inspection.
- Successfully complete Masker certification in accordance with internal documentation. Training will be provided
- Perform basic masking/de-masking and inspection tasks using methods and materials as specified in the designated processes using small hand tools, microscope and /or other support equipment.
- Inspect own work for quality compliance
- Comply with Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) handling requirements when required and appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of punctuality and attendance.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to work in a seated position for extended periods of time.
- High degree of manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination in order to perform precision masking and de-masking functions.
- Ability to distinguish between the colours of red, orange, yellow, blue, green and violet.
- Production/Crafts/Jewellery Making experience would be an asset to this role
- Patience essential